The basic criteria for applying to the program includes
- Candidates must hold a recognized first-class full-time bachelor's degree in technological (B.E. or B.Tech.) discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years)) full-time industrial experience across domains such as manufacturing, operations, consulting, as on last date of submission of application as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Seats are available for sponsored candidates from reputed organizations across globe.
- Sponsored candidates should meet eligibility criteria as mentioned above followed by admission process.
- Sponsored candidate should fill the Sponsorship Form available on the admission portal and attach the letter of sponsorship from their organization.