The application process is common to both PGDIM/PGDSM program. Candidate can apply for more than one Program. If applying for more than one program, candidate needs to give his/her preferences and pay the applicable application fees.
- Application Fee for each program is Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD 50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable. This fee can be paid through payment gateway.
- The eligible candidates should apply through ONLINE mode only and register themselves on the Admissions Portal.
- Instructions to fill the application form is available at Instructions to Apply Online.
Shortlists for GD and PI Process
Candidates satisfying the below requirements shall only be considered for shortlisting:
- Who have applied to the Program and paid the prescribed registration fee within the time specified, and
- Who satisfy the Eligibility Criteria, and
- Who have a valid CAT score
Indian candidates are shortlisted for the group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) process based on their valid CAT scores subject to meeting minimum Eligibility Criteria
International candidates are shortlisted for the group discussion and personal interview process based on GMAT scores, IELTS/ TOEFL (applicable for foreign candidates) and 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
Shortlisted candidates are called to the institute campus for the GD and PI process.
Final Merit List
Merit List is based on a composite score which considers the candidates' academic records, CAT score, relevant work experience (if any) and performance in the GD and PI process.