PGPEX – VLFM is a one-year residential program jointly conducted by NITIE Mumbai and IIT Delhi for grooming the emerging leaders for Mid and Senior Level Managerial roles. The program is designed for peer learning driven pedagogy with strong focus on manufacturing technology, process and leadership. The products of this program shall be the change agents, who would provide the strategic impetus over a wide range of verticals such as Operation & Supply chain management, Strategic planning, Business development, Digital transformation & World class manufacturing.
“To create a distinct set of visionary leaders with abilities to contextualize and contribute to the manufacturing renaissance of nation”
Scope of the Program
This Program strengthens the curriculum with theories, tools and models of Breakthrough Management and Five Step Discovery process with workshop-oriented learning and Industrial visits in India & Abroad. It not only brings about the change in the thought process from small m to big M but also provides a vision to look at the invisible through the Third Eye.
PGPEX-VLFM is designed with a philosophy of proactive approach to the manufacturing paradigms and to create the change agents who would provide the strategic impetus for manufacturing, supply chains & operational excellence in India. VLFM program is designed for peer learning driven pedagogy with the following salient features:
- 1030+ contact hours with strong focus on manufacturing technology, operations & supply chain and leadership
- 8 weeks Industry Internship - India/Global & 2 weeks of International visits and Industry Treks
- Combination of faculty from NITIE, IIT Delhi, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)’s Gurukul, International academia and Industry leaders.
- Unique emphasis on next generation technologies, strategies and develop systemic approaches to manufacturing leadership.
- Closely coupled with industry from day 0 and growth towards senior management positions and manufacturing entrepreneurship.
Social Media Handles