NITIE announces Admission for the following Programs through GATE (2014/2015)
Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management (PGDMM), 2015-17
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the Form.
1) GATE (2014/2015) qualified students with 60% aggregate marks at graduation in Engineering/Technology in any branch for PGDIE program. For PGDMM & PGDPM students with following engineering disciplines can only apply - Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Textile, Electrical, Electronics & other relevant branches such as Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation & Industrial electronics. However, candidate with Civil Engineering background will not be considered for PGDMM. Reservation and 5% relaxation on 60% aggregate marks are applicable to SC/ST/PD candidates as per Government of India rules for the programs. Only GATE qualifiers get Teaching Assistantship (at present @Rs. 8000/- per month) and contingency expenditure as per rules.
2) Sponsored Candidates:
Few seats in PGDIE, PGDMM and PGDPM are available for Sponsored Candidates. Sponsored Candidates must be from:
3) Candidates who are currently in their final year of Engineering/Technology degree can also apply. They are required to:
4) Duration of work experience specified, if any, should be after graduation.
5) Reservation for SC/ST/PD and OBC candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy Layer” is as per the Government of India rules.
6) Certificates in support of SC/ST/PD/OBC Non-Creamy Layer, as applicable to be produced at the time of GD/PI with self attested.
7) The Application Fee is Rs.1000 (Rs 500 in case of SC/ST/PD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries.
8) Candidates are requested to bring two sets of Application Form along with all original and photocopies of all certificates/ marksheets/ experience certificates for verification at the time of GD/ PI.
9) Always mention your GATE Registration Number/ email id in all correspondence while sending your queries.
10) For additional information regarding programs, refer program Brochure (Coming Soon).
Online Admission Begins: February 2, 2015
Online Admission Portal closes on: March 31, 2015; 21:00 Hrs
Group Discussion and Personal Interview: April 27, 28, 29 & 30, 2015 (Tentative)
Course Begins: June, 2015
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
NITIE, Vihar Lake
Ph : 022 28573371, 28035317, 28035370
Fax : 022 28572066, 022 28573251
e-mail : email@example.com