NITIE - MoU with Other Institutions/Organizations
NITIE has signed on following Memorendum of Understanding with various organizations and institutes.
- Ecole Centrale De Ville, France (10th Feb 2015) - Collaborative teaching and research activities
- Strategic HRM India Pvt. Ltd. (9th July 2014) - Indian Project Environment & Manufacturing
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai (7th July 2014) - Socially Relevant project, Social Research on Problems of Women and Youth, Environment Management and Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (2nd June 2014) - Promote Interest in Joint Research activities related to Science, Technology and Management
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (27th May 2014) - Project Management and Manufacturing in Food Processing and Food Value Chain
- College of Engineering, Pune (30th April 2014) - Developing competitive PM area and joint guidance of PG and PhD program
- Crompton Greaves (15th April 2014) - Development of Research labs related to Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Management, Project Management, Technology, Innovation, Simulation etc
- TVS Motors (8th April 2014) - Enhance execution capacity of TVS Motor through Project Consultancy, Open Training programs etc.
- National Productivity Council, New Delhi (27th March 2014) - Joint effort for Industrial Interactions, Promotion of Productivity Knowledge and Practices through programs and publications
- PEC University, Chandigarh (14th March 2014) - Joint guidance of PG project and PhD thesis
- Indian Institute of Industrial Engineering (24th February 2014) - Joint effort for Industrial Interactions, Promotion of Productivity Knowledge and Practices through programs and publications
- Larson and Tubro (20th February 2014) - To develop symbiotic industry and academic relationships
- VJTI, Mumbai (4th December 2013) - To perform collaborative programmes in the areas of mutual interest